“Any Excuse to Party” is the food blog for Gill Orde in Catering. We are an Outside Catering business providing bespoke services to private and corporate clients across Scotland and the North of England. We hope you’ll find this blog an interesting and useful resource to keep you updated on our news, innovations and food trends. Keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook as well, you know it makes sense to keep in touch with Gill Orde in Catering when you make any excuse to party!
- Wedding season is in full swing!
- The Events Season 2014: Staff Required
- 2013 – The Highlights
- If music be the food of love: Little Sonny – Eli’s Pork Chop
- An elegant Sunday lunch
- If Music Be the Food of Love: “Memphis Soul Stew” King Curtis & The Kingpins
- Cocktails, Hen Nights, Mother’s Day and more.
- If music be the food of love: Junior Wells – Chitlin Con Carne
- Life on the Farm… for Caterers
- If Music be the food of Love: Soul Kitchen – The Doors
What’s the Chat here then?