St Patricks day is around the corner and we are greatly looking forward to catering for Lycetts guests at the Buccleuch Point to Point race meet of the 17th of March. With it being the hallowed day of the Irish patron Saint we’ve given our menu a decidedly Irish lilt… I’m not about to give things away here but the black stuff will be involved in some form or another. With that in mind here is how to pour the perfect pint of Guiness from a can:
- Wedding season is in full swing!
- The Events Season 2014: Staff Required
- 2013 – The Highlights
- If music be the food of love: Little Sonny – Eli’s Pork Chop
- An elegant Sunday lunch
- If Music Be the Food of Love: “Memphis Soul Stew” King Curtis & The Kingpins
- Cocktails, Hen Nights, Mother’s Day and more.
- If music be the food of love: Junior Wells – Chitlin Con Carne
- Life on the Farm… for Caterers
- If Music be the food of Love: Soul Kitchen – The Doors
What’s the Chat here then?