Rustie Lee, along with my Mother are probably the first people who got me excited about food. Both are great fun and perhaps a little eccentric but in the case of Rustie, no other could be more mad cap! Every morning I would watch her throw together improbable recipes that were in many cases the polar opposite of what you’d want to see at that time in the morning. The great thing about her was that she was so natural and clearly enjoyed cooking and providing for other people. If anything it’s her generosity of spirit I want to salute. “G’aun Yersel’ Rustie” as we say around here.
- Wedding season is in full swing!
- The Events Season 2014: Staff Required
- 2013 – The Highlights
- If music be the food of love: Little Sonny – Eli’s Pork Chop
- An elegant Sunday lunch
- If Music Be the Food of Love: “Memphis Soul Stew” King Curtis & The Kingpins
- Cocktails, Hen Nights, Mother’s Day and more.
- If music be the food of love: Junior Wells – Chitlin Con Carne
- Life on the Farm… for Caterers
- If Music be the food of Love: Soul Kitchen – The Doors
What’s the Chat here then?