Here’s a link to a very interesting piece about The future of food and it’s supply from Jeremy Harding in a recent edition of The London Review of Books. It’s probably also worth having a brief skim through the The Economics of the Coming Spaceship Earth Both essay’s point to the finite space we have as a means to produce food and maintain our environment. The difference being that the former, by Kenneth Boulding, predates the latter by Harding by some 44 years.
- Wedding season is in full swing!
- The Events Season 2014: Staff Required
- 2013 – The Highlights
- If music be the food of love: Little Sonny – Eli’s Pork Chop
- An elegant Sunday lunch
- If Music Be the Food of Love: “Memphis Soul Stew” King Curtis & The Kingpins
- Cocktails, Hen Nights, Mother’s Day and more.
- If music be the food of love: Junior Wells – Chitlin Con Carne
- Life on the Farm… for Caterers
- If Music be the food of Love: Soul Kitchen – The Doors
What’s the Chat here then?